“The right to defy an unconstitutional statute is basic in our scheme. Even when an ordinance requires a permit to make a speech, to deliver a sermon, to picket, to parade, or to assemble, it need not be honored when it’s invalid on its face.” Justice Potter Stewart
The American Hunt Saboteurs Association has begun a major project to become the definitive resource for Anti-hunting tactics of all types and underground Habitat Protection strategies in the US and Canada. Established in February 2002, AHSA works directly in the field to save animal lives. AHSA tactics evolved as constitutionally protected protest against hunting on public lands were made illegal by “freedom” loving hunters.
We do not have office space, salaries, or printed literature. The only overhead we have is the operating costs associated with this site. In the future, we hope to fund this site entirely with reward money from operation game theft. Until then, the HuntSab Collective will cover all costs.
The HuntSab collective seeks out professionals who share our beliefs and incorporates their knowledge to further our goals.
It is our goal to never ask for donations.
We will always work with organizations that support an end to animal suffering.
We will always have a page to link to other organizations, regardless of reciprocal links.
We publish information about direct action not to encourage, but to educate.
To protect the site, we will not publish bomb recipes. We will have our resident chemist review sites that list bomb recipes and link to them if they are correct and list proper safety procedures. (that one is a joke Hunt scum)
We accept that our tactics are not the only way to end suffering.
We operate as a collective to avoid a figurehead. No one person is in charge because the animals and the fight are of the up most importance and should remain the primary focus.
We believe that every non-human life is important in its own right. We encourage, promote and support a Vegan lifestyle.
Though in no way affiliated with the Animal Liberation Front, we condone any action to save animal lives as long as those actions are conducted in accordance within A.L.F. guidelines:
- To liberate animals from places of abuse, i.e. laboratories, factory farms, fur farms, etc, and place them in good homes where they may live out their natural lives, free from suffering.
- To inflict economic damage to those who profit from the misery and exploitation of animals.
- To reveal the horror and atrocities committed against animals behind locked doors, by performing non-violent direct actions and liberations.
- To take all necessary precautions against harming any animal, human and non-human.
- To analyze the ramifications of all proposed actions, and never apply generalizations when specific information is available.